Friday, November 6, 2009

Herbalife and me

Herbalife is not new for those yang berusaha utk cari the best food and healthy, like me and family... I knew herbalife since late 2003 through me beloved sister and time tu sy still student and doesn't know anything about healthy product ^_^...then, I read more about herbalife but stil can't afford to buy that product...my body is not too fat or too thin....but I like it for continuous healthy since skrg ni so many penyakit will come if pemakanan x teratur...lebih2 lagi kalau mkn terlebih kalori...btul/x? Then, i joined Herbalife since last year 2008 as independent distributor... Other than using herbalife, this is good for business opportunity..^_^

Well, whatever I am saying and will discuss in my blog is based on my experience..so everyone are welcome to drop ur msg or share with me ok...

Im using this product last Feb 2009 with a set of herbalife (F1,F3 & Tea)..in 1 week can see the different especially energy..and im taking this product for the purpose of shape up and the result mmg cukup memberangsangkan..my previous weight is 50kg and after took herbalife only 3 weeks my weight is 48kg...actually my ideal weight is around that weight(47-50kg) but,apa yg sy satisfied is my arm also shape up....and now I can only take my maintain set which only take 1 scoop of F1 & F3 and drink tea in the whole day....

I am trying to upload/ get more testimonial from my customer since they are successfully using HERBALIFE as well....


No comments:

Post a Comment