Friday, June 11, 2010

HERBALIFE EAST MALAYSIA CONVENTION

Hey hey ya'll....
So long I didn't update this blog since more update in my main blog... well well....so many things happen day each day...
Alright, just go to the root...
This 11th-13th June 2010, there will be held the EM Convention (HerBalife), Venue: Conference room Star city, Asia city Kota Kinabalu Sabah....The last night opening was awesome.. so many people come and give their great testimonial, as well as their Income testimonial...! I just can say Wow! And today, I will be attending its general training at 2.00 pm..see u guys there.. For sure it will great training....
And tonight will be a Black and White Party! See u guys there... My husband and I will attending....(^_^)
For those who have intention to join this training, u are not too late to register.. Ya! Come and see what happen...:-) This will be so exciting for me and u...:-)
Keep health, beautiful, and change your life thru HerBalife!
Think Big, Be Proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment